Today this Swagbucks review will show you how to make money with this totally legitimate survey site.
I am a total side hustle junkie.
I have tried many hustles, and explored different ways to make money and Swagbucks has been the most rewarding option especially when it comes to my time.
Many of my readers have asked me how they can make money from Swagbucks. The best part about this website is, they have a LOT of fun ways to earn money giving you a diverse choice.
I am going to share the different ways you can earn money from this super popular GPT website in this Swagbucks review. Believe me there are so many ways you can earn money with this website.
Here is my Swagbucks Review,
There are many legitimate GPT (get-paid-to) sites on the web, but Swagbucks has a very high reputation. But you might ask why is it so popular.
They have paid out $314,435,808 to their members till now!! That’s a big number, right?!!
That should put your ‘Is Swagbucks legit?’ question to rest.
So, what’s the secret to making money with Swagbucks?
The unique thing about this GPT site is, you can do many things and earn money. You don’t have to sit 40 hours a week on this to make extra cash. Just follow the steps below and earn “Swagbucks” in a smart way.
Below are the four major ways you can make money with Swagbucks. I have also mentioned other ways which can give you lesser points.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is the most trusted and legit rewards program that pays you to do everyday things like watching videos, giving your opinion about brands, playing games, etc. Swagbucks is one of the oldest GPT sites around, and it rewards users with points (SBs) which you can redeem for gift cards or cash.
Launched in 2008, Swagbucks is a subsidiary brand of Prodege, LLC which is headquartered in California.
Is Swagbucks legit?
Yes, it’s totally safe to sign up for Swagbucks. Some of the points to prove the legitimacy of this website:
- It has an A+ rating on BBB.
- It has a rating of 4.3 on Trustpilot.
- It has over 40 million users, which shows the popularity and authenticity of this website.
- Swagbucks have given out over $5 million to its members since 2008.
How does it work?
Signing up is simple. Just sign up with your name, email, and confirm your account. You will also need to give other demographic information like your marital status, age, educational qualifications, etc. to get qualified for surveys.
Swagbucks gives you a free $5 reward just for signing up.
Ways to Make Money with Swagbucks
Use the Swagbucks Search
Search is one of the easiest ways to start making money with Swagbucks. You can do this in a couple of ways like make Swagbucks as your default search engine on your computer or download the Swagbucks app and search from your mobile.
If you are going to be on your computer and browse the web, then why not do it through Swagbucks and get paid!
Signing up is FREE and you get a of $5 bonus when you register!
Now, this is my favorite way of earning extra cash from Swagbucks. Of all the ways, watching videos can be very passive and less time taking. Again there are some tips and hacks that you can follow to make most of this.
Just play the videos on your computer and your phone (download their app) and continue them in the background while you do your work. This way you don’t have to be on it and still earn cash.
Shop and Get Cashback
If you are someone like me, then you do most of your shopping online, in places like Target, Walmart, Amazon and more.
In fact, I do major part of my online shopping through Swagbucks which is convenient and earn points for doing my usual shopping. It does not hurt to do your regular shopping and earn rewards. Right?!
This is another way to make money with this site. You get a lot of high paying surveys with Swagbucks, but there is a chance that you might not qualify for all of them. Sometimes the surveys are long and pay more SB’s, but that is not very common.
Though there is no set amount you can earn with surveys, if you at least get 2 to 3 surveys you can make around $10 a month.
Other Ways to Earn Money with Swagbucks
Refer & Earn
I love referring good programs to my friends, and Swagbucks has an amazing referral program. Once your friends sign up through your link, you earn 10% of their earnings for life. Cool!! With so many different ways to earn, I would surely refer this website to my friends.
You don’t earn much from daily polls but then it does not take much time to do this, so why not go for it. You can earn 1 SB daily for the polls.
This is another interesting way to buy things for a lower price and to top it, you earn points for it. How great is that!! Just go to their ‘Coupons’ tab and print the ones you need and start saving and making money.
This is more of a fun way to earn money with Swagbucks. Playing games is something everyone does on their mobiles, so do this to get paid. Does that sound good?
You can earn 1 SB a day when you keep the Swag button installed. This is a just browser extension, and it also alerts you when you have new Swag codes.
Swago is another fun way to earn money with Swagbucks. It’s a simple bingo game where you complete small activities and complete a pattern to finish the game. The SBs you earn are indicated on the right side of the Swago board. If you love playing bingo, this will be a great fun for you.
If you love playing quizzes then you are perfect for Swagbucks Live. It’s a fun trivia question quiz where you earn a grand prize if you answer all the questions correctly. Even if you are eliminated from the game, you earn SBs for some questions.
Another small way to earn extra Swagbucks, you get alerts about swag codes on your browser extension, or you can check their Facebook for codes.
How much can you earn?
You will not replace your main income with Swagbucks. It’s one of the easy side gigs you can do to earn extra money. It depends on the activities that you do and how many surveys you qualify for.
As per the website, most of the members earn around $50 to $200 per month but it depends on a lot of things.
You can surely bump up your earnings by installing the swag button, using the Swagbucks search engine, and watching videos.
How to redeem gift cards and money?
You can redeem your SBs for cash or gift cards. Typically 100SB = $1.
With gift cards, you can choose to redeem at popular retailers like Walmart, Amazon, Target, JCPenney, etc. You need a minimum of 300 SBs to redeem gift cards.
If you are after cash, they are paid via PayPal. Keep in mind you need to allow 10-14 days for the money to be transferred to your account.
Pros and Cons of Swagbucks
- Free to sign up – Swagbucks is free to sign up and it even gives you a bonus of $5 just to sign up. That’s free money right away!
- Available in many countries – Swagbucks is available in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and in some countries in Africa. It is planning to expand to other countries as well.
- Has an A+ rating on BBB – Having an A+ rating on BBB means you can fully trust Swagbucks to earn money.
- Get paid in cash or gift cards – The flexibility to get paid in cash and gift cards is one of the plus points of Swagbucks. If you are after earning extra money, it’s wise to sign up for survey panels that can give you both cash and gift cards.
- Lots of ways to earn, apart from surveys – Swagbucks is one of the reward sites that offer a lot of ways to earn other than surveys. This saves you time when you don’t have any qualifying surveys, and you can do things like watching videos, playing games, saving money with coupons, etc.
- Slow customer service – Of the reviews I have seen on the web, its customer service is not really up to the mark. It is very slow in responding to queries (up to 10 days). You can only contact the company through the platform, no chat or phone contact is available.
- Not qualifying for surveys – This is not only the case for Swagbucks but can happen if your demographics do not match what the brand is looking for. If you are not qualifying for surveys, then try doing other things such as using the web, daily polls, referring your friends.
Points to remember to earn more from Swagbucks
- It is possible to make some good extra cash from Swagbucks if you have a plan to earn towards a target
- Always do all the tasks mentioned every day to earn most SB’s
- In my personal opinion, searching and videos are the most passive ways, so focus on them mostly
- Always redeem your SB’s once you reach your requirement
Swagbucks is one of many ways to earn extra income and it is one of my favorites.
Final Thoughts for this Swagbucks Review
Let’s be honest.
You are not going to get rich or earn a full-time income with Swagbucks. I did this Swagbucks review to show you how diverse this GPT site is to earn money. There are so many ways to make some extra money.
I don’t think I want to give up on a legitimate and easy way to make money,especially when it’s just watching videos or playing games. It is hard to find scam-free way of earning money online and this is definitely one of them.
Infact, I have earned good number of FREE gift cards from Swagbucks and it never felt that I was doing anything to get them. I only try the extra income ideas which totally give worth for my time and this website does.
So, if you are thinking of earning some cool spare cash or gift cards, this is one to choose.
The $5 sign up bonus doesn’t hurt right:-)
Published at Wed, 04 Aug 2021 08:38:07 -0400